Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pressure Die Casting: Techniques of Marginalizing Bottom Line Profits

The process that involves heating metal to melt it and then put it in a steel die to convert into a certain shape is known as pressure die casting. A channel is applied to inject the molten metal into the die by movements of plunger. Once the metal has solidified and taken a certain shape, the plunger takes the reverse direction to release the new found component from machine, hence freeing it up for the next cycle.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6178166

injection moulding Vacuum Punching machine

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. Awesome blog about Die Castings. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more stainless steel turning parts factory

    ReplyDelete